- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We reserve the right to relay personal information to contracted to other service partners that handle certain business operations on our behalf, including but not limited ton Shipping and Delivery, Customer Service, Pop-Up and Temporary Staff, etc.
- We can not be held responsible for breach of personal information in any way, either electronically or due to the actions of our own or our contracted service providers. Please note that we do our very best to maintain privacy.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
SSL is enabled on cart and checkout pages. All details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
and for additional purposes, including:
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you as a registered member, enable you to use 1-Click purchasing, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Q Stores.online’s content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on Q Stores.online site.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
Disabling Cookies – You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
In case you want to get in touch with us, or to provide your feedback, we are always there for you. In fact it is a pleasure to hear from our valued customers. Kindly feel free to contact our support care team via email: email@example.com