- With all core gameplay modes present, plus two brand new modes and enhanced visuals, Street Fighter 6 redefines the classic fighting game genre.
- Distinct Fighting Styles to Master – 18 diverse characters including legendary World Warriors and exciting brand new characters add their own flair to the game at launch, with more to be added post-launch.
- Brand New Game Modes – The Street Fighter franchise continues to hone its skills and redefine the fighting genre by introducing three new foundational modes – Fighting Ground, World Tour, and Battle Hub.
- Fighting Ground – Street Fighter 6 unites core fighting modes from previous titles – including Arcade Mode, online matches, Training Mode, local versus battles, and more – to the Fighting Ground experience.
- World Tour – World Tour is a single-player immersive story mode that pushes the boundaries of a fighting game and allows players to leave their legacy with their player avatar.
- Battle Hub – Battle Hub is a destination that provides players with new and unique ways to engage, communicate and interact with fighters worldwide.
Two New Control Schemes – Classic Controls returns alongside two brand new options:
- Modern Controls allow you to perform special attacks with simple button combinations and are designed for players who want to fight without memorizing and practicing special move button combinations first.
- Dynamic Controls only require a press of the Auto-Attack button to perform attacks and is a great control type to use when you have friends and family over for a quick, casual game.