He’s got nothing more to lose… How far will he go to retrieve his Precious?
- Taking place in parallel to the events described in The Fellowship of the Ring ™, The Lord of the Rings: Gollum is an action-adventure game and an epic interactive experience.
- You play as the enigmatic Gollum on his perilous journey and find out how he outwitted the most powerful characters in Middle-earth.
THE UNTOLD STORY
- He has survived dangers most wouldn’t dare talk about, driven by the singular desire to once again hold in his hands what was stolen from him.
- Although his desperate quest is a central part of the story crafted by J.R.R. Tolkien, it has never been told in detail.
- For the first time, follow the untold story of Gollum: an experience that stays incredibly faithful to the books.
- From his flight from Mordor, where he escaped the Mouth of Sauron and the demon-spider Shelob, to the dungeons of the Elvenking Thranduil, Legolas’ father, Gollum has had many adventures and encounters on his extraordinary journey.
ACTION AND STEALTH
- After being corrupted by the Ring over hundreds of years, Gollum has developed exceptional agility and sharp wits.
- Use his unique skills to explore and infiltrate legendary locations and dizzying heights.
- Find your way past the Orcs as you climb the Dark Tower of Barad-dûr and give the Elves the slip in the mysterious Mirkwood.
- While Gollum is no fighter, he is more than capable of strangling a careless enemy when the opportunity presents itself… or of finding a more creative and less risky way of getting out of trouble.
ONE CHARACTER, TWO PERSONALITIES
- Gollum is one of the most fascinating characters in The Lord of the Rings universe.
- In 500 years he has experienced events that would destroy the toughest of beings.
- But Gollum doesn’t break; he bends, he adapts…
- Tortured by his split personality, he can be vicious and wicked as Gollum, yet friendly and cautious as Smeagol.
- It’s up to you to decide which of his personalities will triumph in the difficult moral choices that will dictate the future of your precarious alliances.